You know what sucks?
Boring and bland food.
You know what doesn’t suck?
COOKING WITH WINE!
Whether you love to drink it or not (I’m in the "not" camp), wine can add such great flavor to your dishes.
And here’s the best part…it doesn’t have to be complicated! Here are five simple ways to incorporate wine into your cooking to add extra flavor:
1. Pair a glass of white wine with risotto (Okay, okay — this one is about drinking wine, you caught me… but it’s a delicious pairing).
2. If a dish calls for water, substitute it with wine!
3. If you’re sautéing something in oil, reduce the oil a bit and add some wine (this is uber delicious when sautéing veggies).
4. Mix wine with melted ghee and pour it over fish before cooking (um, amazing).
5. When making a marinade, decrease the oil and use wine.
And there you have it — five simple ways to incorporate wine into your cooking! No hassle, no extra steps, no headache.
P.S. If you're ready to finally get on track with your healthy eating for the new year in a way that's simple and sustainable, join Your Dinner is Planned right now to get TWO MONTHS FREE!
CLICK HERE to join and receive instant access to five easy-to-make recipes, your entire weekly grocery list, and access to a community of support and accountability — every single month!
See you inside the members-only Facebook Community!
By opting in below, you are providing consent to be added to our newsletter for updates, special offers, and new content. We will never sell or distribute your personal information.