Raise your hand if you often skip breakfast (because that's just the easy thing to do)…
Or if you hurry and grab some fruit & a granola bar (because that's just the easy thing to do)…
Raise your hand if you just eat the same breakfast all the time or if you don't eat breakfast until it's actually lunch time (because that's just the easy thing to do)…
You know what else is easy to do?!
Make these simple & delicious breakfasts in the evening, and have them ready for you to grab & go in the morning.
What better way to start your day than with happy taste buds?!
Here are three Jazzy versions* of breakfast recipes that you can make ahead of time and have ready for you when you're rushing out the door.
*Jazzy versions: aka all the 'crap' is removed and you're left with recipes that only utilize what you need and actually taste really dang delicious
Your brain, your energy, and your busy schedule will thank you for creating these time-saving breakfast recipes!
1. Mash bananas in large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients (stirring in chocolate chips last).
3. Pour into muffin tins. Bake at 350F for 20-25 min.
To turn these into protein muffins, simply swap a 1/2 cup of oat flour for 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder.
1. Line the bottom of 9x13 dish with shredded sweet potatoes.
2. In bowl, whisk eggs with pepper, salt, and onion powder. Stir cheeses into mixture (reserving ¼ cup of shredded cheese). 3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Pour egg and cheese mixture over potatoes.
5. Bake at 375F for approximately 40 minutes. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over casserole. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
To quickly wilt spinach, sauté with water or place in microwave-safe bowl covered with saran wrap and microwave for 60 seconds. Squeeze spinach dry with paper towel, then chop and add to mixture.
Now.. before we get to the third recipe, I want to express how EASY these are to create (you literally just mix things together & bake)! You can portion these out and even freeze them to save for future breakfasts.
Finally, nutritious recipes that are simple and DON'T taste like cardboard.
Inside Your Dinner Is Planned (a membership site where members receive exclusive access to WEEKLY healthy dinner recipes AND entire grocery lists for the week) you will find wholesome Jazzy recipes that don't use any fancy or heavy ingredients, but do give your taste buds crazy awesome taste bud parties.
Your Dinner Is Planned is opening for new members on 11/27, and this will be your LAST CHANCE to join before the price goes up!
Now… are your taste buds prepared for the third breakfast recipe you can make ahead of time?! I hope so!
1. Tear bread into chunks. Layer bottom of 9x13 pan with bread.
2. Top with fresh berries.
3. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla.
4. Pour mixture over berries and bread.
5. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
Swap the berries for any fruit you'd like, and top with Greek yogurt for some extra protein.
Let me know if you try one (or all!) of these recipes! See you inside Your Dinner Is Planned on 11/27 (if you're ready to receive the support and resources to get your healthy eating on track).
By opting in below, you are providing consent to be added to our newsletter for updates, special offers, and new content. We will never sell or distribute your personal information.