Thanksgiving has concluded for the year, but your refrigerator disagrees.
You have pounds of leftover turkey, heaping spoonfuls of stuffing, and the salad… what the heck are you going to do with leftover salad?!
Here are two recipes that use multiple leftover ingredients and turn them into a remix of Thanksgiving dishes.
Trust the flavor combinations—they’re delicious!
And most importantly… don’t let those leftovers go to waste! Try out this Thanksgiving Casserole and these Turkey & Feta Sandwiches, and keep the gratitude flowing.
Thanksgiving Casserole (Such an original name, right? ;-) In my defense, this really is the perfect way to combine all of your leftover ingredients.)
1. Bring pot of water to boil and add chopped potato. Cook on medium-high until potatoes are tender.
2. Add ghee and onions to hot skillet. Cook on high for 5 minutes.
3. Add turkey and cranberry sauce to onions. Reduce heat to medium, and stir until cranberry sauce is coating the turkey.
4. Gently stir cooked potatoes into turkey mixture. Once combined, spoon into casserole dish.
5. Spread leftover stuffing on top of the turkey & potato mixture.
6. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes (until pie is warm in the middle).
Turkey & Feta Sandwiches
1. Spread leftover sweet potatoes onto half of the toast slices.
2. Evenly distribute remaining ingredients onto toast to create sandwiches.
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -J.F.K.
By opting in below, you are providing consent to be added to our newsletter for updates, special offers, and new content. We will never sell or distribute your personal information.